Friday, April 6, 2012

Beautiful Things


You make beautiful things...You make beautiful things out of the dust.
You make beautiful things...You make beautiful things out of us.
Making me new, you are making me new.

One of my favorite new songs.  Mostly because that's what I am. Dust. But God makes all things beautiful. God makes all things new. 

So thankful on this Good Friday for the Love that my God has for me.
His love started at the beginning, before there was me...He already knew that I would be. He knew I would sin, He knew I would fall, He knew I would fail.  And He had a plan.  Jesus came. Jesus knew all and yet He still gave all. For me.  He assumed my debt, he carried my burden, he accepted my sin and my separation from the Father because of my sin. He gave me the free gift of eternity with Him and the freedom to choose to accept it. 

When Jesus encountered and concurred the cross , the world was changed forever.  The dept was paid finally and in full. 
When I encountered the Love of God, my world was forever changed. 
I cannot fathom the depth of His love. And I will not be silent. God is worthy of all my praise.


No comments:

Post a Comment